- Style: Turkish Towel
- Colour: Mustard
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Calm and vibrant colour
- Pure cotton fabric - made in Turkey
- Perfect as a sarong as well as a scarf for the cooler nights
- A favourite for those that appreciate the aesthetic and the practical
- Lovingly hand dyed with vertical stripes breaking the loud mustard colour
- Dimensions: 165cm (H) x 90cm (W)
- Weight: 200g
Lovers of the sea, seekers of adventure, creatures of passion, and wanderers with eyes wide open...
MAYDE was born by the sea in 2012 and officially launched in early 2013 by husband and wife duo Tim and Sylvia Hill of the Northern Rivers, NSW.
Mayde towels and blankets are revered for their versatility, eco-efficiency, softness, lightness and ability to dry fast, whilst staying aesthetically beautiful & unique. All textiles are woven using the best cotton in the world and many styles are still hand loomed - a European tradition spanning back hundreds of years... today products range from the most lightweight towels, to rich and plush beach blankets and throws.