LX COLLECTION Fir Needle, Orange & Cedarleaf Soy Candle
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Soy Candle
- BURN. RINSE. REUSE. Hand poured into stunning reusable Whiskey Tumblers, designed to be reused to hold your favourite drinks for many years to come.
- SCENT NOTES. A beautiful Woody vibrant combination. Fir Needle, Berries and Orange peel blend with hints of cinnamon and clove. Balanced out with Earthy notes of rich cedar, sweetened patchouli and hyacinth. A beautiful scent that will have you coming back for more.
- Top Notes: Fir Needle, Orange Peel.
- Middle Notes: Berry, Hyacinth, Spice.
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla.
ABOUT. Pure essential & fragrant oils (phthalate-free) are expertly hand blended with natural soy wax to create our unique, true to life scents. We use 100% natural soy wax, the slowest burning wax on the market. Our Candles are constructed using two cotton wicks for an even and slow burn.
PACKAGING. Each Candle comes packaged in a branded cylinder paper tube which is fully recyclable. Our outer packaging used for shipping purposes is also plastic free and recyclable.
CANDLE CARE. The first burn of your Candle is the most important. When lighting your Candle for the first time, make sure to burn the Candle until the wax melts evenly to all edges of the glass. This may take up to 1 - 2 hours. Doing this will create an even slow burn and will prevent tunnelling, which can cause the wax to pool in tunnels and can extinguish your flame. We recommend trimming your wick before each use. The wick only needs to be approximately 6mm in length. This will ensure a slow burn and avoid black soot forming on the glass. If soot does form on the glass it can be wiped away with a damp cloth.
Size + Fit Guide:
- Volume: 350g / 355ml