LUX AESTIVA Palo Santo
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
Palo Santo is sacred wood that comes from the magical Palo Santo tree, native to the coasts of South America. Palo Santo literally means holy wood, and it lives up to its name. The Palo Santo tree is related to frankincense, myrrh and copal. Our Palo Santo is wild harvested and hand selected by our ethical supplier in Peru. The Palo Santo wood comes from naturally fallen trees and branches that lie dead for 4-10 years before they are collected and carved. This ensures the Palo Santo crops are well respected, ethically farmed and are not over harvested.
Every country has its own botanical treasures. In South America, Palo Santo is one such treasure. Palo Santo’s uses and healing powers have been part of the South American culture for many centuries. It is traditionally used for spiritual purifying, energy cleansing and healing by the Incas. The smoke is believed to be so powerful that it has become a fundamental tool in sacred rituals for shamans and saints alike. Palo Santo’s heavenly aroma is very fresh smelling with hints of mint and citrus, proving to be one of the most fragrant woods in the world.
Palo Santo wood has reached divine like status in the hearts and minds of people all over the world because of the extraordinary blessings that it bestows on those who have the good fortune to use it. When it is burned, the smoke is believed to have both medicinal and therapeutic healing power. Some of the most well known Palo Santo uses include inspiring creativity, evoking protection, infusing blessings and bringing both love and good fortune. Its uplifting scent helps to raise your vibration to bring a deeper connection during your meditation.
Palo Santo is used for relieving common colds, flu symptoms, stress, asthma, headaches, anxiety, depression, inflammation, emotional pain and stimulating the immune system. The smoke has a purifying, grounding effect that will help increase your focus and good fortune. Palo Santo will provide energetic protection, remove any bad energy, uplift your spirit and fill your home with blessings.
Let the stick catch fire and allow it to burn for at least 30-60 seconds. Gently blow out the flame. If needed, you can blow on the embers to keep the smoke going throughout the process.
To fill your space with blessings, start at the front door and walk clockwise through it with your Palo Santo. To bless yourself or crystals, simply allow the smoke and rich smell of the Palo Santo to fill the room.
When you are finished, place your Palo Santo stick on your smudge bowl or a fireproof container. The glow at the end of the stick will go out on its own. Unlike conventional incense, which burns out completely after lighting it, your Palo Santo stick will not burn out completely, meaning it may be relit many, many times. If it goes out while you are using it, simply relight and continue.
6 sticks per box, you will be able to use each stick many, many times.