LUX AESTIVA Marula Oil
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
An African beauty secret, Marula Oil is a rare oil that has been cold pressed directly from the drought resistant Marula trees’ fruit kernels. Marula Oil has been widely reclaimed for its skincare properties by South African women for centuries to protect their skin from the harsh environment and conditions.
Combat environmental damage and neutralise free radicals while helping cells renew and resisting the damaging effects of the environment. Marula Oil is believed to help build healthy collagen and provide antioxidant protection.
Suitable for all skin types.
Safe for all the gorgeous, glowing pregnant mummas.
May not be suitable for people with nut allergies.
Perform an allergy test patch prior to use.
Marula Oil is unscented therefore is great for people who are sensitive to strong odours.
When the sun rises and sets, warm a couple drops of Marula Oil in your hands and gently press into cleansed face, neck and décolletage.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Keep your Marula Oil in a cool, dry place and do not overexpose to sunlight.
Harvest & Why
Marula oil ~ deeply hydrates the skin, helping to reduce redness while nourishing and improving skin elasticity.