JS INDUSTRIES Psycho Nitro Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Nitro was one of the most loved Summer Series boards back in the day! With many customers continuing to order this as a custom model JS thought it was time to be creative and make a completely new one. JS has given the Psycho Nitro a fuller nose with a slight vee and added more foam under the chest to give you even more paddle power. It has a smooth, flat, continuous rocker with a single concave under the front foot which runs into a double concave through the fins and finishes with a vee out of the swallow tail.
For this model, JS have elimated the flyer, and pulled in the tail even more, which reduces the area through the back of the board and allows you to turn on a dime in the pocket on small waves. This provides a fast, reactive feel that will let you draw lines in average conditions that simply aren't possible on other boards! To complement this, the swallow tail gives the Psycho Nitro a lively rail-to-rail feel and makes it incredibly easy to surf.
Regardless of what time of year it is, this new model is a perfect way to keeping us all surfing between swells. It's super quick, paddles amazingly, turns really well and has everything you need for a fun surf in less powerful, everyday waves. Psycho Nitro comes standard with a 5 fin set up so you can ride it as a thruster or a quad. Ride the Psycho Nitro 4-6 inches shorter than your normal short board.
- Style: Small Wave Shortboard
- Colour: Clear
- Fin Setup: 5 Fin
- Rail: Full
- Rocker: Flat
- Wave Height: 0-4ft
- Wave Type: Most Small Waves
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included