JS INDUSTRIES Monsta 8 Hyfi Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
This is JS Industries best high performance all-rounder yet, improved and fine-tuned by the entire Traktor Team. 8 years after the original Monsta built its reputation as a go-to for surfers around the world, from WSL podiums to everyday sessions and annual Indo trips, the Monsta 8 is the result of nearly a decade's worth of R&D.
With so many epic but contrasting styles throughout the Traktor Team, JS spent months gathering input from absolutely everyone. It had to cater for some of the best pure rail games in the world in Parko and Ace, the aerial freak shows of Mikey, Ryan and Dusty, and the crazy versatility of Julian and Owen. There's a little bit of everyone in the Monsta 8, with it becoming the new gold standard under the entire team's feet. From Owen starting his comeback at Snapper on one of the key M8 prototypes, to JS and Joel constantly testing and improving on the latest changes together, JS couldn't be happier with the results.
First, the rocker has been tweaked to have slightly more curve in both the nose and tail. The last two inches of nose rocker have been lifted to prevent catching in quality waves, while the adjustments to the tail curve provide extra release. Concaves have been deepened through the fins creating more speed and removing drag, while maintaining maximum control. The outline also has a more pronounced hip, allowing for quicker, more responsive direction changes. The Monsta 8 prompts intuitive, fast and flowing surfing, and has an outline to match.
JS have refined the Monsta 8 to the point where everyone from longtime weekend warriors to world champs are calling it their favourite performance driven all-rounder ever. And now, it's ready for everyone else to ride and enjoy in a huge range of waves around the globe. The best always find a way to get better.
- Style: Performance Shortboard
- Colour: Clear
- Fin Setup: Thruster
- Rail: Medium Full
- Rocker: Medium
- Wave Height: 2-6ft
- Wave Type: Medium-Good
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included