- MONSTA 3 model is the most all round high performance board in the JS quiver. It's been credited as the 2013 surfboard of the year by the ASRA as well as playing a majoy part in Parkos WCT victory.
- Performance Surfboards
- Colour: Clear
- Concave: Single to double
- Rocker: Medium exit rocker and slight entry rocker
- Rails: Medium rails to focus on performance turns and reduce catch from chop or soft sections
- Wave height: 1 -6 feet
- Fin Type: Recommended to use a thruster with this board
- Fins not included
- Length Availabilty: 5'6" to 7'2"
Board Size Guide:
|5'6||18 1/8"||2 1/16"||21.1|
|5'8||18 3/8"||2 1/8"||22.7|
|5'10||18 5/8"||2 1/4"||24.9|
|5'11||18 3/4"||2 5/16"||26.2|
|6'0||18 7/8"||2 3/8"||27.6|
Please note that this board may not be stock and may be custom ordered and made for you. Email CustomBoards@SurfStitch.com for an order form or any enquiries
About JS INDUSTRIES
If you surf, you know JS! One of the finest shaped surfboards in the water, JS boast a team of surfers including Parko, Bruce Irons, Occy and Luke Egan. Wear your heart on your sleeve... buy JS.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $5.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $5.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- DHL Express (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.99 or FREE for orders over $50)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $5.99 or FREE for orders over $50*
100 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full price items - 100 Days to refund or exchange size
- Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - 30 Days to refund