As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
- The LOWDOWN was developed throughout the end of 2013 with surfers like Julian Wilson and Kai Hing. The key element in the LOWDOWN is the volume, which is pushed forward allowing you to drive and generate speed more from the front foot.
- Style: Mid length performance board
- Colour: Clear
- Concave: Single
- Rocker: Medium
- Rails: Fuller and softer rail compared to others in the HP series
- Wave height: 1 -5 feet
- Fin Type: Recommended to use a thruster with this board
- Fins not included
- Length Available: 5''''''''6" to 6"6"
- Shapers Recommendation: This board is fast, loose and a great performer in less than Ideal conditions
Board Size Guide:
|5'8||18 1/4"||2 1/8"||22.5|
|5'10||18 1/2"||2 3/16||24.4|
|6'0||18 3/4"||2 5/16"||26.8|
|6'2""||19||2 3/8"||29.3 L|
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- DHL Express (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.99 or FREE for orders over $50)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
100 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full price items - 100 Days to refund or exchange size
- Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - 30 Days to refund