JS INDUSTRIES Flaming Pony Hyfi Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
JS Industries most user-friendly super groveller of all-time, the brand new pony is for extra dedicated or just downright desperate surfers wanting to maximise their speed and ability to throw down manoeuvres in even the worst conditions. Whether it's tiny, onshore and weak, or clean little runners, this board will have you going flaming fast!
A full nose outline moves into a generous distribution of volume under the chest, with a clean tail shape that was pulled in slightly during R&D to ensure manoeuvrability. The Flaming Pony''s smooth, flat rocker allows continuous flow in fat sections, and combines with a single to slight double concave to provide extra lift and easy rail-to-rail transitions. Overall, you''ll enjoy a plan shape that's ridden two inches longer than previous ponies to create an incredibly forgiving small wave sled. The Flaming Pony looks good, goes even better, and will have you fired up to surf in even the most average conditions at home or on the road.
- Style: Performance Shortboard
- Colour: Clear
- Fin Setup: 5 Fin
- Rail: Full
- Rocker: Flat
- Wave Height: 0-2ft
- Wave Type: Fat & Crumbly
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included