JS INDUSTRIES Blak Box Iii Swallow Tail Hyfi Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
Much loved by surfers around the world for the last eight years, JS have set out to build a new board that does justice to the famous Blak Box DNA, which has always brought fun yet still exciting surfing to good, average and even terrible waves. The success of the Monsta Box and Air 17X at the refined end of the X Series prompted JS to re-design the Blak Box to be even more suited to weak waves and surfers who don't get their ideal choice of conditions day in, day out. It's user-friendly, and it's a must have to make the most of whatever window you have to get in the water each week.
The new Blak Box 3 is all about easy acceleration and glide, so to achieve this JS have given it a flatter rocker, more planning area and extra foam under the chest. To control and play with all that speed, the wide point has also been moved forward, which creates a slightly straighter, pulled-in swallowtail. This provides a smooth rock and roll from rail to rail, giving you extra drive and angles of attack to choose from anywhere on a wave. With slightly lower rails to complement its updated outline, we recommend riding the BB3 at 1/16" thicker than your last Blak Box. For the pros, this board is an exceptional step down to cover you on days that the surf would otherwise be less than inspiring. For the bros, it'll be the go-to when those conditions are the only option you have.
- Style: Performance Shortboard
- Colour: Clear
- Fin Setup: 5 Fin
- Rail: Medium Full
- Rocker: Low
- Wave Height: 0-4ft
- Wave Type: All
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included