JS INDUSTRIES Air 17 X Surfboard
NOTE: Due to demand, current production times are in excess of 12 weeks.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
Same magic, stepped down. JS built the Air 17 for Julian to push the limits in fun, everyday waves from the Sunshine Coast to Sydney and California. It's a board that over delivers, whether he's dropping 10s at the Australian Open in sloppy beachies, or throwing some of the biggest combos of the year at perfect Trestles. Now, to cover an even wider range of waves, while maintaining the same magic core design features, JS have created the Air 17X to allow the fastest, most progressive surfing possible no matter what the conditions are like.
Shorter, wider and flatter than its Performer Series genesis, the Air 17X is the perfect step-down to maintain a shortboard's performance advantages, while exaggerating your small wave abilities. Even faster off the mark and through flat sections, it has the same large sweet spot thanks to more foam redistributed under front foot and a flatter rocker through the middle. Soft, forgiving rails, deeper concaves and similar late curve in the nose and tail allow you to go anywhere you like in weaker conditions, with as much speed as possible. JS Industries' most high performance X Series board, the Air 17X is ridden an inch shorter than the Air 17, and it's ready to take your absolute best surfing to an even wider range of tiny to average, fun waves.
- Style: Performance Shortboard
- Colour: Clear
- Fin Setup: Thruster
- Rail: Medium Full
- Rocker: Medium
- Wave Height: 2-6ft
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included