JS INDUSTRIES Air 17 Performer Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
Julian Wilson's AIR 17 is a specially designed model that Julian and JS have been working on since 2013. Julian is now riding boards that aren't like anybody else's - he's taken design theories and thought processes and run with them. Having such a polished, technical surfer who is incredibly knowledgeable on board design proved invaluable time and time again while designing the AIR 17.
One of the key elements to this new model is a larger sweet spot through the central part of the board. JS have also made the AIR 17 thicker under the front foot by redistributing the foam slightly forward, with a deeper single to double concave than the Monsta allowing you to enjoy quick drive and acceleration right from take off. The overall combination of softer rails, a flatter rocker through the middle (which allows it that larger sweet spot), deeper concaves and extra curve in the nose and tail make a PERFORMER SERIES model that will give you a fast and forgiving ride
AIR 17 was built to work for all types of surfers in all types of conditions - if you want to find as much speed as possible in the waves you surf every day, from weak onshore rubbish to overhead perfection, then this is the board that will take you to the next level.
- Style: Performance Surfboard
- Colour: Clear
- Fin Setup: Thruster
- Rail: Medium Full
- Rocker: Medium
- Wave Height: 2-6ft
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included