JR SURFBOARDS Grinder Surfboard
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $100, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $100 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
- Style: Performance Surfboards
- Colour: Spray
- Construction: PU
- Rocker: Average to full nose
- Fin System: FCS/Futures
- Foil/Rails: Medium Boxy
- Concave: Nose to tail single
- Skill level: Intermediate - Advance
- Tail: Square Round
- Fins Not Included
Designed with Thomas Woods the Grinder is the newest model in the JR high-performance range. It looks and surfs as well as you''d expect in all sorts of conditions from 2-6foot. You'll ride this 1-2 inches shorter than your standard Pro Series, with a slightly wider plane shape and flatter rocker through the nose and tail. A little more refined than it's buddy the Double Hook, Thomas input means the Grinder is built for high-performance shredding, but is forgiving enough for most experienced surfers to love under their feet. Get it with the Grinder signature spray for just a little extra, it'll be worth it.
|5'8"||18 1/4"||2 1/7"||22.2L|
|5'10"||18 1/2"||2 3/16"||24.1L|