ISLAND Island The Twin Fish Board Yellow
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Twin draws from the old-school keel twin models for the 60's and 70's with some modern adjustments to the design. With a more balanced outline from tip-to-tail, and a relaxed rocker, this is an easy rider that will glide effortlessly down the line and perform smooth ?owing turns. We've also added a center plug to provide a greater level of control to this tried and tested shape. Simple, clean with beautiful lines, and that's exactly how The Twin surfs.
- KEY FEATURE: Increased forward area provides a nice stable ride and the traditional wide swallow tail creates two distinct pivot points from which to turn off. Combine this with the added center plug and you have a very reliable ?sh.
- CURVES: Low rocker for quick acceleration and forward ?ow. The relatively ?at bottom ensures consistent planning speed.
- SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate to Experienced
- SUGGESTED FINS: FCS II MR + Stabiliser
- IDEAL CONDITIONS: 0 - 4 Feet (Beach Breaks / Mellow Reef Breaks / Soft Point Waves)
- CONSTRUCTION: Polyurethane Core + Timber Stringer / Fiberglass / Polyester Resin
- GLASSING: Deck - 6oz x 4oz + 4oz Tail Patch, Bottom - 6oz + 4oz Tail Patch. FCS II System
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included
|5'6||20 1/4"||2 3/8"||29.5L|
|5'8||20 1/2"||2 3/8"||31.5L|
|5'10||20 3/4"||2 1/2"||33.5L|