ISLAND Island Panther 5Ft8 - 6Ft6 Shortboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
Designed as your ?rst legit 'short board', The Panther has more width from end-to-end compared to similar shortboards of equal size. This provides enough stability for surfers transitioning into the shortboard category, so they can quickly and con?dently jump to their feet. Once up and riding, The Panther will nurture your skills as you start to perform tighter turns and explore steeper parts of the wave. Essentially, this is a board that will fast-track your progression and skills. The Panther is also a great small model for heavier surfers wanting a more buoyant groveler.
- KEY FEATURE: While still having the appearance and turning bene?ts of a shorter board, the generous outline and ample volume over compensates for the rider's skill level to make sur?ng on a shorter board easier.
- CURVES: Low rocker for easy entry into waves, and to help keep speed and forward momentum in softer waves.
- SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate to Experienced
- SUGGESTED FINS: FCS II Reactor (Small Waves), FCS II Accelerator (Medium/Large Waves)
- IDEAL CONDITIONS: 0 - 4 Feet (Beach Breaks / Mellow Reef Breaks / Soft Point Waves)
- CONSTRUCTION: Polyurethane Core + Timber Stringer / Fiberglass / Polyester Resin
- GLASSING: Deck - 4oz x 4oz + Innegra Tail Patch. Bottom - 6oz + 4oz Tail Patch. FCS II System
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included
|5'8||20 3/4"||2 1/2"||34L|
|6'||21 1/2"||2 5/8"||40L|