ISLAND Island Drifter Minimal Teal
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The classic fun shape for anyone coming off a softboard and looking to keep progressing their skills. Designed with a generous outline and lots of area through the nose for paddle power and stability, and a tapered tail shape that allows you to really start turning and controlling your board. We've built the Drifter in EPS/Epoxy construction to add a little extra ?oatation and buoyancy while reducing weight making it manageable both in and out of the water. This is a board that will keep getting better as you improve.
- KEY FEATURE: The Drifter has a large sweet spot, meaning you can easily shift your weight forward and back while still maintaining a nice level of response. This makes it a super reliable, stable and fun board to ride.
- CURVES: Low-to-moderate rocker makes this board super easy to paddle onto waves and glide freely down-the-line. Subtle double concave through the tail helps perform ?owing turns.
- SKILL LEVEL: Novice / Intermediate / Experienced
- SUGGESTED FINS: FCS II Performer
- IDEAL CONDITIONS: 0 - 4 Feet (Beach Breaks / Mellow Reef Breaks / Soft Point Waves)
- CONSTRUCTION: EPS Core + Timber Stringer / Fiberglass / Epoxy Resin
- GLASSING: Deck - 6oz x 6oz, Bottom - 6oz x 4oz. FCS II System
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included
|7'6||22 1/4"||2 3/4"||54L|
|8'||22 1/2"||2 7/8"||60L|