ISLAND Drop Through
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
Deck: 40 X 10 inch; Top and bottom ply Canadian maple, rest 5 ply Northeast maple
- Grip tape: transparent grip
- Trucks: 7 inch Reverse king pin trucks
- Bushing: PU injecting bushing
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Chrome steel bearings (608 2RS)
- Wheels: 70*50mm PU78A Perfusion wheel
The Drop-through deck from island shapes is one of our fastest and smoothest gliding boards in the range, having extra width and length along with the 7inch drop through trucks this increasing stability during every push. Featuring ABEC-9 bearings for added glide and the oversized 70x50mm wheels for maximum clearance this street machine is sure to excite! The 40" longboard features a drop through design for increased manoeuvrability and stability and is a sure fire winner for those wanting a true longboard.