HENDEER Ticket To Ride Woven Picnic Rug - Large
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
These woven tapestry blankets are so versatile! Use them as a picnic rug or beach blanket outdoors...as a throw or wall tapestry, indoors.
Our 'Ticket To Ride' picnic rug is an intricate, regal, elegant and vintage-inspired design. It has a rich colour combination of midnight blue, raspberry red, taupe with cornflour blue accents. Bold and strong, this is a statement piece. This piece has folk and old-world charm entrenched in its design.
It is a light-weight throw that is thoughtfully woven using a blend of cotton and recycled polyester (sourced from plastic bottles and waste diverted from landfill and our oceans) ... to create an intricate vintage & structured design.
Its use is only limited by your imagination.
- Carry strap is not included – sold separately
- The regular size measures 130x160cm and weighs 1kg.
- The large size measures 170x200cm and weighs 1.65kg.
Sharing is caring
We adore seeing our products in action. We invite you to share your moments and tag us @hendeer.official using the hashtags #hendeer & #hendeeroutandabout