HENDEER Day Tripper Minimalist Picnic Rug Carry Strap
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Picnic Rug Carry Strap
- Please note, product is strap only and does NOT include rug
Roam & travel in style!
Complement your cool picnic rug with this genuine vegetable tanned double sided leather carry strap.
Go hands-free to your next picnic or beach day. Are you looking for a stylish, easy and convenient way to carry, transport or hang your picnic rug? Then this is the accessory for you! These modern, yet classic carry straps adjust and fit to any size picnic blanket, towel and yoga mat.
Delivering sleek, minimalist and elegant design, they are hand made using genuine vegetable tanned leather on both sides. The double leather, stitch free design and antique brass toned hardware, give them a timeless refined appeal and seamless finish.
Generous in size (230cm in length) they can be worn crossbody or over the shoulder. We have strategically placed an open buckle in the top centre, so that it can be hung on a nail and both ends secured to a dowel/pole so that they can be used as a decorative strap to display picnic rugs and throws as wall art.
Some Further Information on Vegetable Tanned Leather
- *Please note that vegetable tanned leather develops a rich patina with age (i.e. it will darken) and is part of its appeal.
These straps are handmade using vegetable tanned cow hide leather. They may come with slight imperfections being a natural occurrence with this type of tanning process. It adds character and uniqueness to each item.
Goods may vary in colour from batch to batch as well as from item to item. We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products shown on this website.
No Harsh Chemicals: This cow hide leather is coloured using dyes that come from plants and tree bark rather than harsh chemicals like chromium. Only 10% of the world's leather is made using the artisanal method that is both biodegradable and safer for the environment.
Buttery Smooth: It is built strong and resilient but has a buttery smooth feel and beautiful scent
Ages Beautifully: Vegetable-tanned leather gets more beautiful the more you use it. This natural dying process allows the leather to develop a rich patina & deeper colour as it ages and is exposed to the sun and natural oils found in our skin.
One of a Kind: This natural dying process allows the beauty of the leather to shine through. Variations in grain pattern and colour are unique features to be celebrated - each item is truly one of a kind.