GNARALOO GSI Flounder Pounder
Item No. gnaraloo-gsi-flounder-pounder-orange-blue-gn-flopo-orbl
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
- SKIN: Thick Polyethylene deck and a soft slick skin on the bottom is super durable, yet soft enough to keep beginners safe.
- CORE: Expanded polystyrene core with TRIPLE internal stringer system produces a rigid flex pattern that can be pushed hard through turns. Other softboards can over flex, but the integrity of the rocker is maintained in the Flounder Pounder bringing the feel closer to a traditional fiberglass surfboard.
- CONSTRUCTION: Safe for all skill levels, the vacuum construction process eliminates hard or sharp surfaces, and prevents peeling or bubbling.
- FEATURES: Leash plug with HD internal reinforcements plus FCS compatible fin boxes and flexible thruster fin set makes it fast and easy to hit the water, and upgrade the performance of the board with stiffer fins.
- Countours: Flat Bottom
- Rail: Full
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Wave Height: 0-3ft
- Fins: Fino/FCS Soft Fins (supplied)
- 5'6: Width 21, Thick 3, Volume 45L
- 6'0: Width 21 5/8, Thick 3 1/8, Volume 52L
- 6'6: Width 22 3/8, Thick 3 1/8, Volume 59L
The Gnaraloo Softshell Flounder Pounder combines shortboard performance into one of the most user-friendly softboard designs on the market.