GERRY LOPEZ Fusion Hd Something Fishy
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
Back in the early 1970s, Steve Lis created a surfboard design that has endured through the decades and is as valid today as it was almost 50 years ago. The Fish design has gone through just about every permutation and probably most shapers. The Something Fishy is a blend of the old template and Gerry's take on rails, bottom shape, and rocker. We like how it works and, if you are a Fish lover, we think you might too.
- Colour: Grey
- Fused Cell EPS Core. Closed-cell EPS core provides more response and flotation
- Clear HD-Epoxy Resin. Epoxy resin system with high thermo-mechanical performances
- High-Quality E-Glass Fiberglass. E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio available
- Full Biax Deck Patch. The Biax fiberglass distributes power and protects from dings
- UD Carbon Stringer or Wood Stringer. Distributes power + adds pop + adds break strength
- FCS II or FUTURES Fin Boxes. Takes just seconds to insert and remove the fins
- Hand-Finished. Machine-shaped, hand-laminated, and hand-finished.
- Something Fishy comes with a four-fin cluster of FCS II fin boxes, fins not included.