- Style: Analog Watch
- Colour: Army
- Case Material: Carbon, Resin
- Band Material: Resin
- Water Resistant: 200m
- Shock & mud resistant
- Mineral & spherical glass
- Double LED light - LED light face & LED backlight for digital display
- Wireless mobile link with Bluetooth®
- Digital compass, altimeter, barometer & thermometer functions
- Step count using 3-axis acceleration sensor (0-999,999 step count)
- World time & sunrise/sunset time display
- 1/100-second stopwatch & countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms, hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature
- Full auto-calendar to year 2099
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Approx. 2 years battery life on CR2025
- Case Size: 55.4mm x 23.1mm x 19.3mm
- Weight: 97g
This new model was created in collaboration with the British Army and the MASTER OF G MUDMASTER, the watch that is designed and engineered for those whose work takes them into areas where rubble, dirt, and debris are present. The base model is the shock resistant, dust resistant, and mud resistant MUDMASTER GG-B100, which uses carbon materials to create a new tough and rugged structure.
This new model was created under the supervision of the British Army, and both the watch itself and its packaging feature camouflage pattern designs. Special specification points include a military logo on the metal band ring and packaging, and other features that identify this as a truly special collaboration model.
Everything about this G-SHOCK MUDMASTER special collaboration model has been designed and engineered to support British Army activities in extreme environments.