G SHOCK Ga710 Watch
See Terms & Conditions page for full details.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Display: Analog & Digital
- Colour: Black Silver
- Band Material: Resin
- Water Resistant: 200m
- Shock resistant
- LED super illuminator light
- World time with 31 time zones
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- 5 daily alarms
- Hand shift feature
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
The development of G-SHOCK began in 1981 when an engineer dropped and broke his watch, sparking the desire to create a rugged watch that would not break even if dropped. After two years and over 200 prototypes trying to create a completely new kind of watch, the first G-SHOCK model with a shock-resistant construction was released in 1983. It overturned the accepted notion of the time that wristwatches were inherently fragile and needed to be carefully handled. Since that time, Casio has continued to release new G-SHOCK models that break from norms, based on the brand concept of "Absolute Toughness." Today, the G-SHOCK brand is known around the world, with total worldwide shipments surpassing 100 million units in August 2017.