G SHOCK Gax-100B-1A Duo G-Lide Tide Series Watch
- Promotion valid while stocks last
- You must, in one transaction, spend $200 or more on any items from the Download Collection and enter code FREEDUFFLE at cart or checkout.
- The gift cannot be refunded or exchanged, nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- SurfStitch Pty Limited reserves the right to amend details of this promotion at any time.
- Display: Analog/Digital
- Colour: Black
- Water Resistant: 200m
- Analog Tide Indicator
- Moon Phase Graph
- Shock resistant
- Magnetic resistant
- Auto LED light with afterglow
- World time: 29 times zones
- 4 daily alarms and 1 snooze alarm
- Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
The development of G-SHOCK began in 1981 when an engineer dropped and broke his watch, sparking the desire to create a rugged watch that would not break even if dropped. After two years and over 200 prototypes trying to create a completely new kind of watch, the first G-SHOCK model with a shock-resistant construction was released in 1983. It overturned the accepted notion of the time that wristwatches were inherently fragile and needed to be carefully handled. Since that time, Casio has continued to release new G-SHOCK models that break from norms, based on the brand concept of "Absolute Toughness." Today, the G-SHOCK brand is known around the world, with total worldwide shipments surpassing 100 million units in August 2017.