FCS Fcs Ii Sharpeye Pc Tri Retail Fins
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Fins
- Colour: Multi
- Developed in conjunction with Marcio Zouvi from Sharp Eye Surfboards
- Fin Set Up: Tri Fins
- Fin System: Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System
- Construction: Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process
- Board types: Suited to performance and hybrid shortboards
- Conditions: A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves. Performs well in punchy conditions
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response
- High Performance fin with a larger base, maintains lots of drive with plenty of release off the lip
Beginning his shaping career in the 80's, Marcio Zouvi and his crew have designed board templates for the highest performing surfers on tour. With a large focus on premium shortboard designs and progressive surfing in mind, Sharp Eye surfboards have become the board of choice for CT surfers like Filipe Toledo, Barron Mamiya and Sally Fitz.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions
Size + Fit Guide:
- MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)