- Fin System: FCS II
- Fin Set Up: Tri (3 fin set)
- Colour: Black Teal
- Construction: PC Carbon + AirCore
- Suggested Conditions: A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks
- Recommended Board Type: Recommended for all board types
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response
- Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT)
- Ideal for surfers who want a reliable 'All Round' fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns
- New Linear Flex: 3D Twist and roll action delivers a smoother feel
- Small: 55 - 70Kgs
- Medium: 65 - 80Kgs
- Large: 75 - 90Kgs
Our new PC Carbon construction with 'Linear Flex' produces a 3D twist & roll action resulting in a fast, super responsive fin that feels much smoother through turns. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favoured by more advanced surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
The new PCC Essential Series fins have been constructed using AirCore technology, which is a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin. With AirCore we can make a much lighter fin with total manipulation of the flex.
The internal carbon framework is designed specifically to suit each template, and by switching to epoxy resin and adding a carbon twill to the base we've delivered a more user-friendly flex pattern. Stiffness in the lower half of the fin enhances drive and acceleration from take-off, and a softer flex through the top half of the fin results in a smoother and more predictable feel when turning.