FCS Fcs Ii Ka Pc Kolohe Tri Fins
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Fin System: FCS II
- Fin Set Up: Tri
- Colour: Blue White
- Construction: Performance Core
- Suggested Conditions: A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves
- Recommended Board Type: Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker
- Kolohe Andino's signature fin delivers a lively mix of drive, pivot and tail release
- Designed for performing fast, explosive turns and airs on and above the wave
- Accelerator fin - Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control
- Set of 3 fins
- Medium: 65 - 80Kgs
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.