- Fin System: FCS II
- Fin Set Up: Quad
- Colour: Grey Black
- Construction: Performance Core Carbon
- Suggested Conditions: Particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Recommended Board Type: Hi-volume shortboards and hybrid models with wider tails and lower rocker
Fin Size Specifics:
- Height: (S): 4.75" (C): 4.45"
- Base: (S): 4.3?4" (C): 4.?26"
- Area: (S): 15.01" (C): 14.14" sq
- Sweep:(S): 32.1 (C): 34.7 Degrees
- Foil: (S): Flat (C): Flat
- Medium: 65 - 80 kg
Designed by Nev Hyman, and now constructed with a carbon tissue insert to offer more flex and a smoother feel compared to the original ultra-stiff bamboo version. The FW side fins sit deep in the water, have minimal sweep and great pivoting capabilities. This set has loads of drive and holds nicely through turns, yet the smaller centre fin provides additional tail release.