FCS Fcs Ii Ci Pc Tri Fins
Item No. fcs-fcs-ii-ci-pc-tri-fins-black-fcim-pc01-ts-rblk
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
Shipping and Returns
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
- Style: Surfboard fins
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System
- A collaboration with Channel Islands Surfboards, the CI Upright is designed for speed & tight turns.
- A template that comes to life in punchy hollow waves, but can also suit conditions where you need the start up speed to get going.
- MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs) LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
- Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process.
- The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn.
- This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.