FCS Fcs Ii Am Pc Air Core Tri Fin Set
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Fin System: FCS II
- Fin Set Up: Tri
- Colour: Grey
- Construction: Performance Core
- Suggested Conditions: Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks
- Recommended Board Type: Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker
- Al Merrick's template is designed for radical, progressive surfing
- Raked side fins produce exceptional speed and drive, while the smaller centre fin on the medium and large template offer quick release through turns
- Carver fins - powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System
- Comes in pack of 3 fins
- Medium: 65 - 80Kgs
- Large: 75 - 90Kgs
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.