DMC FINS Elite Max - 21Kt Medalist Series
Item No. dmc-fins-elite-max-21kt-medalist-series-gold-dmcemg2x
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
Shipping and Returns
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas $12.95 flat rate)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $100)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $19.95 flat rate or FREE for orders over $150AUD)
- Standard Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $150 AUD)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from 29.99 for order over $175)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
Dropship Product Info
Once again DMC fins design department have created the most alluring and desirable swim training fins on the planet.
This season's limited edition '21kt Gold Medalist Series ELITE MAX surpasses all others in its class with superior technology and materials.
This model is for the athlete who insists on nothing but the best.
ELITE MAX - are designed to give your swim stroke, leg strength and kick action the best chance at developing potential.
- Packaged in a cool reusable nylon clip on bag.
- Size range from 2XS to XL
- Fresh or Salt water compatible
- Asymmetric design stabilises ankle roll, increases speed and decreases fatigue
- Designed with DMC's Patented Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology.
- RVR is geared to offer correct torque for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other swim fins.
- The RVR streamlines vortexes more efficiently than any other design.
- Foot Touch ID: in foggy conditions, touch inside of ankle strap to find correct foot with gentle touch.
- Features triple function drain chute: allows extra room for elongated toes 1 and 2, flushes out grit, and reduces vacuum on breakouts and flip turns.
The ELITE MAX are the go-to swim training equipment for swimming superstars globally.