DMC FINS Elite - Kandy
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
The DMC Elite fins were designed as all round swim training fins for intermediate to advanced athletes. They have more recently become a favourite choice as bodyboard fins due to their small size and how comfortable they are. They have the same power as a stiff bladed fin due to the V Rail design which helps displace more water with both up and down kicks and are so soft and comfortable thanks to their silform construction compared to most standard swim fins which are made of rubber or other polymers.
- Super soft silform construction
- V rail design - increases surface area and displaces more water with up and down kicks
- Drain chute - your fins will stay on during flip and tumble turns thanks to its design and any sand or grit with wash straight out in the surf
- Non slip tread
- Great as swim fins, bodyboard fins and any other aquatic sport requiring comfortable propulsion.