DEUS EX MACHINA Dixon 31L Duffle Bag
Item No. deus-ex-machina-dixon-31l-duffle-bag
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
- Style: 31L Duffle Bag
- Colour: Black
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Suede hem panel
- Shoe compartment
- Woven brand labels
- Large top lid opening panel
- Stowable, comfortable backstraps
- Double zip opening with twin mesh internal pockets
- Whether by plane, train or car, this duffle will be your new essential
Size + Fit Guide:
- Capacity: 31L
- Dimensions: 60 x 32 x 32 cm
About the Brand
Deus Ex Machina is the result of a group of passionate and dedicated Australian motorcycle enthusiasts who have poured their love for motorcycles into a brand that now offers a line of clothing, luggage and of course bikes.