DAKINE Team Baron Mitt
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Grip technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ 230g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 67% goat leather with DWR|25% polyester, 8% recycled polyester with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Slip on stretch to fit
The Team Baron GORE-TEX Mitt is a premium leather piece of hand wear bearing the artwork of modern skiing icon Chris Benchetler.Gore Grip technology means the GORE-TEX insert, inner lining and shell material are all bonded together with high strength adhesive tape in key areas for a no-slip build. The result is a close-fitting, single layer feel that provides optimum tactility and dexterity for a sure grip and top-tier storm protection. A soft wool lining combined with Primaloft® Gold means you get an ultra-fine microfiber insulation that provides the highest level of combined warmth, water-resistance, softness and compressibility, delivering all-conditions warmth that keep the digits warm across the globe.