CREATIVE ARMY SURFBOARDS Huevo Slx
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Outline: Its fuller outline with the wide point slightly forward of centre means you can trim and glide forward on the board, adds to the great paddle power and to the stability and flow, while its round tail makes for smoother transitions between turns.
- Rocker: With emphasis on being an all rounder it has a low to medium rocker, this is why you will find this board paddles with ease and flows through those dead sections with minimal effort. A slight lift in the nose makes those late take offs easier and the slight lift in the tail makes for nice drive through your turns.
- Contours: A nice classic slight rolled Vee from nose to tail makes it effortless for those rail to rail transitions, while the stance is anywhere on the board, however getting back over the fins the board will turn on a dime.
- Performance: Think Summer grovely beach breaks when you dont want a Longboard or its too small for your Shortboard or winter reefs and perfect points. This board can handle anything from waist to double overhead and any ability from beginner to advance.
- Rail: Neutral Rail
- Skill Level: All
- Wave Height: 1-8ft
Size + Fit Guide:
- 6'10: Width 21 1/8, Thick 2 3/4, Vol 44.4L, Rider weight (approx) 70kg
- 7'6: Width 21 7/8, Thick 2 3/4, Vol 50.9L, Rider weight (approx) 80kg
- 8'1: Width 22 1/8, Thick 2 7/8, Vol 59.1L, Rider weight (approx) 90kg
The Huevo, in SLX construction, is a classic hybrid surfboard that incorporates the best of both the shortboard and longboard. Its round nose and fuller tail gives plenty of floatation and makes paddling a breeze. With its shorter length and 2 + 1 fin set up makes for fast responsive turns and manoeuvrability.