- Outline: This smooth and balanced outline has a slightly pulled in tail for drive and acceleration in turns and its fuller voluptuous nose helps with extended nose riding in all sections of the wave.
- Rocker: With emphasis on being an all rounder the Five Sugars has a medium rocker with a flat panel through the mid section which makes this board paddle with ease and flows through those dead sections with minimal effort. A slight lift in the nose makes those late take offs easier and also helps with amazing nose riding, while the slight lift in the tail makes for nice drive and smooth tight arcs through your turns.
- Contours: Subtle yet effective, the longer deeper concave in the nose creates lift while hanging those toes over. Its flatter midsection creates speed and trim and the slightly rolled vee through the back half makes for ease of rail to rail transitions.
- Deck Layup: 2 x 6oz 1 x 6oz Deck Patch
- Bottom Layup: 1 x 6oz cloth 1 x 6oz Fin Patch
- Performance: As an All rounder it paddles amazing, trims with a accelerated speed and will turns wherever you want it to go on the wave face. With a fuller nose outline, the ease of nose riding will have you hanging them with the best . From flat to double overhead this is one best all round board you can have in your quiver!
Size + Fit Guide:
- 8'6: Width 23", Thickness 2 5/8, Vol 59.7L
- 9'1: Width 23 1/4", Thickness 2 13/16, Vol 68.8L
- 9'6: Width 23 1/2", Thickness 3 1/16, Vol 77.7L
The Five Sugars, is one of the most versatile surfboards we have created , its modern rocker and higher volume makes paddling and wave catching a dream. It has a 2+1 fin set up, and the slightly rolled Vee bottom through the back half makes for smooth flowing rail to rail transitions. A flatter mid section makes for fast trimming, while the concave in the front half comes into play with long extended nose rides in all sections of the wave! Maybe you are a short boarder that wants that board for smaller days, but doesnt want a beast and still wants the ability to roll off the top and have plenty of speed. Or perhaps you are a long boarder that wants a board to nose ride and to turn with plenty of speed in those waves that arent your perfect point set up. Then this is the board for you .