COASTLINES Insulator Series 4/3 Chest Zip Steamer
Item No. coastlines-insulator-series-4-3-chest-zip-steamer
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
Shipping and Returns
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas $12.95 flat rate)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $100)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $19.95 flat rate or FREE for orders over $150AUD)
- Standard Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $150 AUD)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from 29.99 for order over $175)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
Dropship Product Info
- Style: Men's Steamer
- Colour: Black
- This suit is perfect for those frostbitten, rain-soaked, icey wintry mornings
- It features a warm woolly thermal lining, keeping you warmer and comfier than anyone else in the water
- All seams are constructed with a triple seal which consists of gluing, taping, and blind stitching
- This suit is designed to amplify your performance in the water, a more contemporary cut that contours with your body's natural movements
- This suit is designed for very cold climates, it is optimal in water temperatures from 10C to 16C
- Seamless paddle zones putting less stress on the shoulders keeping you surfing longer
- Glide Skin Neck Panel, protects you from wetsuit rash and adds comfort around the neck
- Water tight strong seams, making your suit last long and keeping you warmer
- Wooly Thermal Lining, keeping you warm in cool to cold water
- Quick dry feature helping your wetsuit dry faster in cold conditions
- Durable 4 way stretch knee pads, protection and flexibility
- Sealed Cuffs Prevents your wetsuit from stretching around the wrists and ankles, keeping your suit watertight even after years of use
- S - 172-175cm 60-70kg
- M - 176-181cm 71-80kg
- L - 182-186cm 81-92kg
- XL - 187-192cm 93-102kg
- XXL - 193-200cm 103-112kg