CLASSIC MALIBU The V-Flex Surfboard
Colour: POLISHED TINT ON BOTTOM AND RAILS V COLOUR
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
A classic, mid-60's template with low-slung hips and pinched rails, gives an old-school feel to this board while excellent pivoting from the tail. The double-6mm stringer in the tail gives extra drive and stability, whereas the stringerless nose has greater flex.
- Style: Longboard
- Colour: Polished Tint on Bottom and Rails V Colour
- Nose: Stringer-less nose for greater flow
- Technology: PU (fibreglass)
- Tail: Double-6mm stringer in the tail gives extra drive and stability
- Fin Type: Single fin
- Rail: Straighter rails for greater hold
- Fins not included
About Classic Malibu:
Classic Malibu has been Noosa's heart of longboarding for over two decades. The longest standing locally manufactured, handcrafted longboard retailer in town makes sure you''''ll get the board you want - hand made to the highest quality.