CLASSIC MALIBU The Camel Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
- Style: Single Fin
- Colour: Tint
- Concave: Refined double concave tail
- Rocker: Low entry rocker
- Technology: PU (fibreglass)
- Fin Type: Single fin
- Fins not included
|6'8" - 7'6"||21.5" - 22.5"||2.5" - 3"|
The Retro egg has proven itself over four decades as a versatile, fun board with down-theline flow and easy paddling. The Camel fills that void left by the egg, providing a little extra width and length and a refined double concaved tail. The Camel is the perfect board for someone moving down from a mal or as the one board for every occasion.
About Classic Malibu
With some forty five years of shaping experience under his sanding belt, founder and head shaper Peter White brings every year of that knowledge and talent into each and every board he creates, demanding the same attention to detail and high level of perfection of his staff.