CHANNEL ISLANDS Ultra Joe Surfboard
NOTE: Due to demand, current production times are in excess of 12 weeks.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
A few years back, Channel Islands built the Average Joe to be a fun, simple, easy-to-ride board and it became one of their top sellers. Early 2019, this popular model returned with a few design improvements and a new name: Ultra Joe. After some rounds of customer feedback and team testing, they've created a souped-up, sleeker version.
The Ultra Joe boasts foiled rails, a double bump squash tail, narrower nose and updated rocker profile with additional exit rocker. The result is an evenbetter board to grab when you just want to have an effortless session.
Despite all these changes, one thing remains the same, the fun factor.
- Style: Five-Fin Shortboard
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin Setup: 5 fin
- Fin Type: FCSII
- Rail: Medium-Full
- Rocker: Relaxed
- Wave Height: Knee-Head
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included
|5'1||19 1/4"||2 3/16"||23.7L|
|5'3||19 3/4"||2 5/16"||26.8L|
|5'5||20 1/4"||2 7/16"||30L|
|5'7||20 3/4"||2 1/2"||32.6L|
|5'11||21 1/4"||2 3/4"||39.3L|
|6'1||21 3/4"||2 7/8"||43.3L|