CHANNEL ISLANDS Taco Grinder
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
Originating as a board for navigating long barrels in Mexico, the Taco Grinder is a direct result of CI team demanding shortboard performance in waves that require a semi-gun or step-up. Bottom is single concave throughout, a fuller rail and tail kick make it good paddler that still goes vertical. In short, a versatile high performance step-up designed for advanced surfers who want to take their good wave performance to the next level. Ride this board the same width and thickness as your all-around performance board, but 2-6 inches longer depending on how big the waves are.
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin System: Tri or 5 fin with FCS, FCSII or Futures
- Foil/Rails: Medium
- Concave: single concave
- Rocker: Continuous with Medium Entry, Aggresive Exit Rocker
- Suited Conditions: Medium/Steep to Strong/Barrels
- Break: Point, reef and beach breaks
- Wave Size: Head high to double over head
- Spray: Custom options available
|6''1"||18 3/8"||2 1/4"||26.1L|
|6''3"||18 1/2"||2 5/16"||27.7L|
|6''6"||18 3/4"||2 3/8"||30.0L|