CHANNEL ISLANDS Pod Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
A global favorite for punting since 2000. The Pod is built to fly. Deep concaves with a foiled nose and a swallow tail keep the Pod lively and maintains its high performance. The "snub" nose puts volume forward, allowing for maximum planing and wave catching. Punts, turns, you can do it all. A summer favorite.
- Colour: Clear
- Rocker: Flat entry
- Concave: Deep
- Technology: Fibreglass
- Wave height: 0 -4 ft
- Skill level: Geared towards intermediate to advcanced surfers
- Rail Type: Medium in volume and have been softened slightly to add forgiveness, allowing for smooth transitions between critical turns
- Tail: Swallow
- Rail: Full
- Fins not included
About Channel Islands Surfboards:
Al Merrick has been shaping Channel Island surfboards over the last 38 years, so it''s no wonder they''re so sought after!
Board Size Guide:
|5''5||19 1/2"||2 1/4"||25.8L|
|5'6||19 3/4"||2 3/8"||27.9L|
|5'10||20 1/4"||2 1/2"||31.7L|
|6'0||20 1/2"||2 1/2"||34.1L|
|6'2||20 3/4"||2 5/8"||37.3L|