CHANNEL ISLANDS Og Flyer Surfboard
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
CI's all-time most popular design is The Flyer. In 1999 Al was searching for a solution to team riders' dilemma of needing more speed and flow in lesser waves while maintaining high performance, world tour level surfing. The answer was a board that departed from the then overly narrow designs and set the stage for the modern performance shortboard that is now wider and shorter. The Flyer is easily the most ridden and enjoyed all around board in CI history.
Best as an everyday board in everyday conditions, the OG Flyer has a single concave entry to double through the middle and a vee exit, Al's signature bump squash, slight down rail, and a subtle nose beak. To be ridden approximately the same length as you are tall.
- Style: Shortboard
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU/PE
- Fin Setup: Thruster
- Fin Type: FCSII
- Rail: Thin - Medium
- Entry Rocker: Medium - Aggressive
- Exit Rocker: Relaxed - Medium
- Wave Height: Waist-Head
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included
|5'6||18 1/4"||2 3/16"||23.6L|
|5'7||18 1/2"||2 1/4"||25L|
|5'8||18 3/4"||2 5/16"||26.4L|
|5'10||19 1/4"||2 7/16"||29.4L|
|5'11||19 1/2"||2 1/2"||31L|
|6'0||19 3/4"||2 9/16"||32.6L|
|6'2||20 1/4"||2 5/8"||35.2L|
|6'3||20 1/2"||2 3/4"||37.8L|
|6'4||20 3/4"||2 3/4"||38.8L|