CHANNEL ISLANDS Neck Beard 2 Spinetek Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
When something isn't broke, there is no need to fix it. That said, Britt Merrick and Dane Reynolds still felt a few slight refinements would make and already epic board that much better. A big fan of single concaves, Dane asked Britt to turn the original Neckbeard's double concave to single throughout. This changed the rocker landscape some, but in a very positive way - enhancing its wave entry, down-the line speed, and overall control. They also widened the tail block 1/2" and added a slight hip, resulting in increased responsiveness and maneuverability. Dane prefers the Neckbeard 2 as a tri-fin, but those that like quads may notice added down-the-line speed. It comes stock with a five-fin setup to get the best of both worlds.
- Style: Five-Fin Shortboard
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: EPS Spine-Tek
- Fin Setup: 5 fin
- Fin Type: Futures
- Rail: Medium
- Rocker: Relaxed entry, Medium exit
- Wave Height: Knee-Head
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included
- Redirects faster
- Livelier & sensitive
- Maintains flex memory
- Eco board certified
- SMALL: 27.4L & under, 1.5mm x 15mm
- MEDIUM: 27.5 - 36.5L, 1,5mm x 30mm
- LARGE: 36.6L & over, 1.8mm x 30mm
Engineered by the crew at Shapers Australia, Channel Islands exclusive SPINE-TEK partnership allows them to build boards that are livelier & more responsive. Like a spring, they load up on energy, provide pop, accelerate out of turns whilst holding speed down the line and the "spine" keeps its flex pattern unlike timber which loosens it over time.
|5'4||18 5/8"||2 3/16"||24.2L|
|5'5||18 7/8"||2 1/4"||25.6L|
|5'7||19 1/8"||2 3/8"||28.1L|
|5'8||19 3/8"||2 7/16"||29.7L|
|5'9||19 5/8"||2 1/2"||31.3L|
|5'10||19 7/8"||2 9/16"||32.9L|
|6'0||20 1/8"||2 11/16"||35.9L|
|6'2||20 3/8"||2 3/4"||38.2L|