CHANNEL ISLANDS Happy Surfboard
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Happy is a new performance shortboard model built to give surfers the freedom to easily go wherever their mind takes them. Low entry rocker and strategically placed forward volume allow the board to paddle well, get up to speed quickly, and perform extremely well in the tube. To harness all that speed, Happy's refined rails and thinned out tail make for a highly responsive board that is also extremely forgiving through critical maneuvers and it holds like a mutha - no matter how hard you turn. Single concave under the front foot, transitioning into double between the fins, and flat off the tail give the perfect combination of speed and control. Over the past two years Britt refined and tweaked the design thanks to a steady stream of Team feedback by the likes of Zeke Lau, Lakey Peterson, Mikey February and Connor O'Leary - who have all since been riding it on the pro tour.
- Style: Performance Surfboard
- Colour: Clear
- Fin Setup: Thruster
- Fin Type: Futures
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Rocker: Medium entry rocker - Aggressive exit rocker
- Concave: Single - double - flat
- Wave Size: Head Height
- Skill Level: Beginner to advanced
- Rail Type: Medium
- Tail: Medium width
- Fins not included
|5'8||18 1/4"||2 3/16"||23.8L|
|5'9||18 3/8"||2 1/4"||24.9L|
|5'10||18 5/8"||2 5/16"||26.3L|
|5'11||18 7/8"||2 3/8"||27.8L|
|6'0||19 1/8"||2 7/16"||29.3L|
|6'1||19 1/4"||2 1/2"||30.6L|
|6'2||19 1/2"||2 9/16"||32.2L|
|6'3||19 7/8"||2 5/8"||34.1L|
|6'4||20 1/8"||2 3/4"||36.6L|