CHANNEL ISLANDS Happy Spine-Tek Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
Channel Islands are proud to announce their collaboration with Shapers Australia to launch SPINE-TEK; a precision engineered stringer spine utilizing a unique composition of fiberglass and resin. SPINE-TEK is based on the principles of elastic energy, to flex under pressure and then return the surfboard back to its natural rocker, providing surfboards with a more lively and responsive feel.
Performance through innovation, SPINE-TEK is a world's first with its unique fiber-based composition, delivers optimal flex based performance through the principles of elastic and kinetic energy. Through this process the surfboard loads up on energy and then releases, generating additional drive, speed, power and flow. Weighing a mere 1/4 of a pound and installed in the surfboard deck, SPINE-TEK replaces the traditional heavier timber stringers and is virtually break free.
- Style: Performance Surfboard
- Colour: Clear
- Fin Setup: Thruster
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included
|5'8||18 1/4"||2 3/16"||23.4L|
|5'9||18 3/8"||2 1/4"||24.6L|
|5'10||18 5/8"||2 5/16"||26L|
|5'11||18 7/8"||2 3/8"||27.8L|
|6'0||19 1/8"||2 7/16"||29.3L|
|6'1||19 1/4"||2 1/2"||30.6L|
|6'2||19 1/2"||2 9/16"||32.2L|
|6'3||19 3/4"||2 5/8"||34.1L|