CHANNEL ISLANDS Fred Rubble Grom Surfboard
NOTE: Due to demand, current production times are in excess of 12 weeks.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
- Style: Performance
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin System: Tri or 5 Fin with FCS, FCSII or Futures
- Foil/Rails: Medium to Full
- Concave: Single to double
- Rocker: Staged
- Suited Conditions: Medium/Steep
- Break: Point, reef and beachbreak
- Wave Size: Waist to head high
- Spray: Custom options available
Ridden by Conner in all conditions, from low tide Rincon and dumpy HB, to the fat faced mushy stuff. The wide point is forward to skate over flat sections but with more tail kick than a Flyer so it stays tight when turning hard in the pocket.
|5'2"||17 3/4"||1 7/8"||18.1L|
|5'5"||18 1/8"||2 1/16"||21.3L|
|5'6"||18 1/4"||2 1/16"||21.7L|