CHANNEL ISLANDS Fishbeard Spinetek Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
Parker Coffin said it first: "A NeckBeard 2 would work sick as a keel-fin fish!" So CI go to work redesigning the back half of the NB2 template and rocker, paired the board with CI Keel Fins, and the FishBeard was born.
The FishBeard is pure business in the front and all party in the back. Get forward on this user-friendly board and drive from the center and you'll have all the speed and flow you always desired. Step back on the tail to engage the fins and rails, which provides you hold, pivot, projection and the freedom to rip as hard as ever. To keep the party going, CI dug into the archives and found some vintage mid-80's logos and recreated CI's iconic layup from that era.
- Style: Twin Shortboard
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: Spine-tek
- Fin Setup: Twin
- Fin Type: Futures
- Rail: Medium
- Rocker: Relaxed
- Wave Height: Knee-Head
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included
|5'4||18 5/8"||2 3/16"||23.7L|
|5'5||18 7/8"||2 1/4"||25.1L|
|5'7||19 1/8"||2 3/8"||27.7L|
|5'8||19 3/8"||2 7/16"||29.2L|
|5'9||19 5/8"||2 1/2"||30.7L|
|5'10||19 7/8"||2 9/16"||32.4L|
|6'0||20 1/8"||2 11/16"||35.2L|
|6'2||20 3/8"||2 3/4"||37.5L|
|6'4||20 3/4"||2 7/8"||41.0L|