CHANNEL ISLANDS Fish Spinetek Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The all-new CI Fish is their Next Gen "fish" shape - thinned-out and tuned-up for added performance, making it a versatile craft that can energize your average grovel sesh one day then have you screaming down-the-line on clean, head high points the next.
CI Fish's DNA can be traced back to 2005's Retro Fish, which two years later inspired the Skinny Fish - a refined version of the Retro Fish, featuring more user-friendly rails with less volume and a quad fin set-up. This third iteration of their fish family takes us back to a twin keel set-up but adds some subtle performance board characteristics into a classic plan shape, resulting in an update that fish aficionados and performance board die-hards alike can appreciate.
CI pro team riders such as Dane Gudauskas, Sage Erickson, Conner Coffin, Mike February, and Alex Gray all say that the CI Fish is faster than greased lightning and zips through any flat sections with ease.
This new model performs best with their brand new Channel Islands AMK Futures keel fin template. Inspired by a classic outline, they boast a modern rake shape, graduated tip flex and flat inside foils finely tuned for fast, high performance surfing.
- Style: Fish Board
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: EPS Spine-Tek
- Fin Setup: Twin fin
- Fin Type: Futures
- Rail: Thin - Medium
- Rocker: Relaxed
- Wave Height: Knee-Head
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included
- Redirects faster
- Livelier & sensitive
- Maintains flex memory
- Eco board certified
- SMALL: 27.4L & under, 1.5mm x 15mm
- MEDIUM: 27.5 - 36.5L, 1,5mm x 30mm
- LARGE: 36.6L & over, 1.8mm x 30mm
Engineered by the crew at Shapers Australia, Channel Islands exclusive SPINE-TEK partnership allows them to build boards that are livelier & more responsive. Like a spring, they load up on energy, provide pop, accelerate out of turns whilst holding speed down the line and the "spine" keeps its flex pattern unlike timber which loosens it over time.
|5'4||19 1/2"||2 1/8"||26L|
|5'8||20 1/2"||2 5/16"||31.6L|
|6'0||21 1/4"||2 1/2"||37.3L|
|6'2||21 1/2"||2 9/16"||39.9L|