CHANNEL ISLANDS Fever Spine-Tek Eps Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: SPINE-TEK - PU/EPS
- Fin Set Up: Thruster
- Fin System: FCS II or Futures
- Foil/Rails: Medium
- Concave: Shallow
- Rocker: Flat
- Slight kick in the tail gives flair in the pocket and hold in barrels
- Break: Beachbreaks
- Wave Size: Head Height+
Channel Islands are proud to work in collaboration with Shapers Australia to launch SPINE-TEK; a precision engineered stringer utilizing a unique composition of berglass and resin. SPINE-TEK is advantageously compatible with polyurethane, polystyrene and epoxy. SPINE-TEK is designed through the principles of elastic energy, to ex under pressure and then return the surfboard back to its natural rocker, providing surfboards with a more lively and responsive feel.
Overall, SPINE-TEK delivers superior strength, durability and ex-based performance to Channel Islands surfboards. Weighing less than four ounces, SPINE-TEK replaces traditional timber stringers and is virtually break-free. Installed in the surfboard deck, SPINE-TEK allows the board to load up on energy and respond with exponentially more drive, with increased reactiveness, speed and ow.
|5'8"||18 1/4"||2 3/16"||23.8L|
|5'9"||18 3/8||2 1/4"||25L|
|5'10"||18 5/8"||2 5/16"||26.4L|
|5'11"||18 7/8"||2 3/8"||27.9L|
|6'0"||19 1/8"||2 7/16"||29.4L|
|6'1"||19 1/4"||2 1/2"||30.8L|
|6'2"||19 1/2"||2 9/16"||38.0L|
|6'3"||19 3/4"||2 5/8"||34.1L|